Many residents and business in the health care industry have expired or unused pharmaceutical products such as pills, injectables and antibiotics -- and don't know what to do with them.
Unused drugs can create a risk of unintentional overdose, illegal abuse or water contamination in drinking water and groundwater if not properly disposed.
Our approach to managing Pharmaceutical Waste
We provide an environmentally sound disposal approach for DEA Pharmaceutical Waste & VSQG Non-DEA Disposal Program that meets all regulatory requirements and reduces generator liability and administrative burden.
We add value to your Pharmaceutical Waste treatment disposal needs
We can tailor a recycling program depending upon the amount of DEA & VSQG NON-DEA pharmaceutical waste that you need to dispose of. We'll help you analyze your current waste streams, assist with setting up a collection program and educate your staff on the benefits of proper disposal.
Our differentiated value
We tailor recycling programs around your needs with:
- Five fully-permitted recycling facilities across North America
- Two RCRA Part B permitted facilities
- TSCA Permitted PCB (PCB Commercial Storer) permitted facility in Phoenix, AZ
- ISO14001/OHSAS-18001 certifications in Phoenix, AZ
- Solutions for large and small quantities of lamps, ballast and lighting components
- Company-owned processing equipment, retort ovens and distillation equipment
- Company-owned nationwide transportation and logistics capabilities
- Audited and approved 3rd party transportation network
- Audited and approved downstream processing vendors
- Dedicated account and customer service representatives
- Documented packaging guidelines
- Customized reporting capabilities